- GBP Price: £1,361,865
- EUR Price: €1,700,000
- USD Price: $2,188,810
- 80% MORTGAGE FOR A SUBSTANTIAL MODERN PROPERTY
- DEVELOPER GIFTED DEPOSIT OF 20%
- LOW DEPOSIT REQUIRED
- INSTALLED SOLAR THERMAL & PV SYSTEMS
- FREE 47" TV & HOT TUB
- FREE 35,000 Euro Furniture Pack
- Established luxury rental market in Costa Blanca area
- Both Alicante & Valencia airports are 1 hour away
For a 600m2 build size you will get a 10 Double Bedroom, 5 Bathroom (1 with whirlpool) Luxurious Villa set within its own extensive grounds in the tranquil Cherry Valley approximately 15km from the sandy beaches of La Marina.
All with fully installed Hot & Cold Air-Conditioning, Gas & Fresh Water Deposits, Solar Panels to supplement Hot Water/Electricity Consumption, Satellite TV, Burglar Alarm, Solar (Thermal) Heated Infinity Swimming Pool with lingering coastal views, built in BBQ, vaulted ceiling to dining room, open fireplace to lounge, dressing room to master bedroom with en-suite, private solarium area, open internal staircase, kitchen with granite surfaces and branded white goods with seperate utility room.
***** 100% MORTGAGE available where Developer will pay a Gifted Deposit of 20% and so the mortgage will actually be for 80% allowing instant cash equity once built. LOW DEPOSIT REQUIRED*****
*******FREE 35,000 EURO FURNITURE PACK, 47" TV & HOT TUB INCLUDED (no cash alternative applicable)*******
The burglar alarm & pool can be controlled from anywhere in the world.
The above artists picture is of a proposed 300m2 finished Villa and so accordingly this villa will be substantially larger.
Plot is 20,760 m2 (possibility of 623 m2 maximum build)
Key Market Indicators.
- Costa Blanca North has seen price increases of between 15 & 25% per annum over the last decade. With the major development of Valencia for The Americas Cup held in 2007 for the first time in mainland Europe throughout its history, EU funding was granted to help with this major investment/infrastructure upgrade. The forecast is for continued growth especially with inland/rural properties.
- Martin Dell , MD of Kyero.com comments that Q3 of 2007 revealed that the old favourites of Costa Blanca & Costa del Sol remained the most popular, accounting for 76% of all visitor interest.
- A January 2008 survey concluded that Spain was still voted the most likely retirement destination for retiring UK residents with its year round sunshine.
- The luxury rental market is well established in Costa Blanca North and easily verified, with easily acheivable summer rentals of around £1800 (2600 euros) per week for a sample 5 bed Villa with pool.
- 1st January 2007 saw the Spanish government lower capital gains taxes to 18% for non-residents in line with those paid by locals. Also permanent residents over 65 who have lived in their Spanish property for more than 3 years will be exempt from capital gains tax entirely, making it even more attractive to retire/own a property here.
- Spain, especially Costa Blanca North is a very popular destination for buyers worldwide especially UK buyers/retirees.
- The combination of a strong economy, jobs and stable political position shows and predicts stability within the economy. This must be a wise consideration when investing in a foreign country especially with the considerably lower cost of living compared with the UK.
- Budget airlines with an average 2 hour flight from Northern Europe to service the holiday rental potential of the properties or even ideal short hop weekend retreats. Both Alicante and Valencia airports are about 1 hour away.
- Guaranteed sunshine and excellent Mediterranean lifestyle appeals to a broad spectrum of buyers. The Spanish are naturally welcoming especially towards the children.
- World Health Organisation even lists Costa Blanca among the top 5 healthiest locations to live.
- Abundant golf courses, nightlife, museums/attractions within easy reach.
- Elegant project utilising local architectural features in a tranquil and stunning location yet integrating all modern ingredients for a mind-blowing rural retreat. With quality materials specified throughout and 'branded' appliances servicing the Kitchen what more could you wish for?
- Fully installed hot & cold air-conditioning will keep you feeling perfectly relaxed whether it be a scorchingly hot day or a cool winters evening.
- The solarium and general elevated position will help you enjoy the southerly views to the coastline. The villa is built in a mixture of stone and rendered walls complimenting the stunning location. Changes can be made to the current projects.
Costa Blanca North in Spain has one of the best year round climates and the surrounding coastline boasts some of the countries best Blue flag beaches. In a recent survey Spain was still voted as the most likely retirement destination for retiring UK residents and still remains a firm favourite for many holidaying Brits providing year round rental opportunities.
Valencia, Barcelona and Benidorm are some of the local favourites as well as the exclusive Moraira, Calpe and Javea. Denia and Altea are also firm favourites.
All necessary due diligence has been carried out. The deeds are registered in the name of our Company and are guaranteed free from any debts. An accurate topographical survey has been completed confirming land sizes and boundaries. The Catastral Office has confirmed and updated the current/correct land sizes. The local Town Hall have confirmed and certified the correct building capabilities. Full architectural drawings have been completed. All relevant documentation, plans and a full build specification are available.
The Important Bit.
We are offering you a complete service from contracts to completion. Possibilty to change layout (at extra cost) and for Clients' to decide their own finishes/colour schemes.
2 plots are available: 1 @ 10,150m2 and 1 @ 20,760m2. The latter has the potential for a build size of 600m2+ which could easily be utilized as a good sized Luxurious rural Hotel or B & B, by being a mountain biking/horse riding/walking centre or even an artists retreat. (see property ID # 5225963).
Mortgages are subject to status and a self-certified option is available. 100% Mortgage is subject to bank appraisal of proposed project but should easily acheive required funding due to construction period market increases & discounts offered.